Saturday 19 October 2013

Healthy bites- Graduation edition!

So it's official I am now a graduate! I am a fully fledge grown up, well most of the time...

Sadly my parents couldn't come over from Australia, but Dan's family were there to cheer Dan and me on and then take us out to a lovely bite to eat afterwards so as much as it sucked not having my own family there it sure made for a nice day out.

 Always manage to ruin a photo lol! That's Dan's brother by the way, he just started his first year at university that week in a funny coincidence
 My main man looking very handsome indeed.
 After the ceremony we went to Bill's for a nice lunch.
We're like two peas in a pod! hehe
 That's a bit more mature.
 This is the 'tent' we had our ceremony in. It was massive definitely not what we expected!

 My lovely graduation dress cant believe it was a size 8!

On a fitness level it was amazing to see everyone after the few months we'd all been apart and to have everyone say how great and different I looked, made all my effort over the past few months really worth it!
My two boys looking very smart! Well mostly... lol

Yes no food in this edition of healthy bites but I thought I would post it under this title because it was thanks to all those healthy nibbles along the way that helped me look and feel amazing for my graduation.

Its amazing how much my life has changed in the last 3 years, I've worked my butt off to come out of university with a 2:1 and am now using those skills in the big wide world, met an amazing person who is willing to spend his entire life with me (crazy stuff!) and I've changed my entire lifestyle on it's head in order to look and feel amazing for years to come.

 Life's great and amazing and I'm beyond excited to see what happens in the next 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment