Sunday 12 August 2012

Withdraw kicking in

So I am coming into my second week of "vacation" and I'm starting to feel the effects. Don't get me wrong I love a break now and again but it always comes down to me missing my little kitchen. And low and be hold I've come to that point yet again! I'm so sad I've even started planing what I'm gonna cook next week, homemade pasta being at the top of my list.

 I've also made my first EVER cinnamon rolls. It was the biggest spur of the moment ever literally had to speed up the process due to the fact we were seeing a movie two hours later which was a little silly of me to forget! Will definitely be posting the recipe soon because it was my first try and it turned out great so if I can do it anyone can!

Ok given its not the prettiest bell at the ball but it was so yummy and I made it from scratch so I'm definitely one happy cook!

Bed is now shouting out my name so until next time keep reading because new and exciting things are just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment