Friday 8 June 2012

Not quite a bride

Its hard living so far away from my family and friends. Back home I picture an endless array of celebrations, girlfriends stealing me away to drink gross amounts of large cocktails twirling me on the dance floor till our feet gave up, finishing the night with a slice of pizza. Or a family BBQ filled with relatives getting drunk, mum crying about the fact her "baby girl" is growing up and a sea of food, plus the great Aussie sunshine of course. But here I am seas away from all of that. Its not a sad thing so you mustn't feel pity or sadness its merely not a story you hear many brides experiencing. But I guess my story will be different, maybe my mum will be crying while her little girl tries on wedding dresses on Skype? Who knows really, its a story yet to happen...


With a whole summer break stretched out in front of me I'm not quite sure what to do, gym membership will be the first thing on my list. Now this isn't because i want to lose weight, even though like most woman out there the mirror has never been my closest friend. But the real reason behind signing up is because having such a fast passed lifestyle I tend to get restless. So as well as the membership I'm thinking of taking up Zumba classes though in my head all i picture is a bunch of elderly woman whose stamina's probably better then mine at the moment so for that reason i shall also sign up for toning and conditioning classes. Might as well go all the way saggy breast and all.


Rant over...


My beautiful ring and beautiful man are what get me through the hard times, he is my life, love and family all in one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment