Thursday 7 June 2012

The great quest

Food is one of my greatest loves ( minus my h2b of course lol), when  ever I was stressed cooking was my one stop solution. Shopping for our weekly food always left me itching to invent new things and above all when I travel to new and exciting places my way of submerging within a culture is to indulge in exotic goodies. This is who I am and it goes without saying that I want this included in my Italian wedding!


So with two years to go planning is underway and my list of things to do is endless! Now I know what your all thinking two years is more then enough time to plan a wedding but in a perfect world you only do it once so why not making it the most amazing day of your life!

When it comes to my wedding I want the details to shine centre stage and due to this I have an ever evolving list of things I want to do. One thing that pooped into my head while I was laying in my bed this morning was food! This whole time I've been trying to find the perfect property and praying that if I was lucky their food would be top quality too, this however always came up short. But then I thought why not look for the best food in town and see what comes with it... DING!


Let the food quest begin..

No comments:

Post a Comment